Datacom offers data centre hosting and colocation services in AirTrunk’s world-class hyperscale facilities.
Datacom’s renowned technical support, scalable solutions and customer service, combined with AirTrunk’s secure and reliable data centres, mean we are fully equipped and experienced to manage your vital data and infrastructure needs.
A regional solution, we offer both state-to-state and trans-Tasman interconnectivity via our dedicated network. With direct onsite connections to the major public cloud providers, we are uniquely positioned to accommodate your specific business needs.
Datacom’s Australian Data Centre Service Offering
- Secure and separate ‘facility within a facility’, with our own offices, security entrances, processes and quality controls.
- Usage-based charging, ensuring you only pay for the power and services you use, without the risk, added expense or need to estimate your consumption.
- Flexible contracts that don’t tie you down and allow you to scale your requirements as and when you choose, depending on your specific and changing needs.
- Dedicated on-floor technicians who provide full ‘remote hands’ support 24/7. From migration to rack maintenance and reporting, our highly qualified team are qualified to meet all your data centre service requirements.
- Carrier and supplier neutral solutions, providing you with the choice and control to partner with who you choose.
- Access to our trans-Tasman Network, which provides seamless interconnection between all of Datacom’s New Zealand and Australian data centres.
AirTrunk’s state-of-the-art data centres are built to meet the demands of the world’s largest public cloud providers with 100% reliability and the most stringent levels of security backed by industry-leading certifications.
Through Datacom’s customisable plans and dedicated on-site data halls, you too can have access to these world-class facilities.
- Slogan Hosting and colocation services at AirTrunk’s world-class hyperscale data centres.
- Countries Australia, New Zealand
- What is your website?
- What is your email?